- To advance the recreational, cultural and economic interest of West Kerr County.
- To encourage unity in the community with Chamber members through monthly mixers to network and update on current issues and events.
- To engage in non-partisan analysis, study and research to produce results and make available to the public.
- To further promote tourism and publicity for the area.
- To foster goodwill and good relations with neighboring towns through their chambers.
How the Chamber accomplishes the Mission:
- Advertising tourism through state, local and electronic media opportunities.
- Supporting & promoting local businesses.
- Promoting economic “wellness” throughout West Kerr County allowing for a stable, healthy and continued development of the business climate.
Why join the West Kerr County Chamber of Commerce?
- The Chamber is the only advocate “dedicated” to West Kerr County businesses.
- The Chamber is located in Ingram, gateway to the rest of West Kerr County.
- The Chamber operates an attractive and informative website service for it’s members.
- The Chamber acts as a liaison between visitors/potential customers and West Kerr businesses with an office to handle inquires and a place to display advertising materials.
- The Chamber coordinates Monthly Mixers and events for members & visitors to network and showcase their businesses through sponsored events.
- The Chamber emails all members announcing special events, new members and their businesses as well as any changes or interesting happenings in the community.
- The Chamber produces a Membership Roster for members and for distribution to promote West Kerr County.
Chamber Activities include:
- Monthly Mixers – Network with local Businesses and other Members.
- Supports Cultural events including the arts, theatre, wildflower seeding, communication seminars, community clean-up program, etc.
- Annual Toy Drive.
- Annual Banquet – Annual Meeting & Dinner to honor Citizen of the Year, Member of the Year, and Teachers of the Year held at a local Camp, Conference center, or Resort.
- Annual Fall Dinner/Fundraiser.